Greetings from Koro,
This month has been busy and for now I just want to update the prayers points:
We want you to thank God
-For the successful parents and teachers meeting,
-The fresh water that the school is providing for the town of Koro, giving a good testimony through it.
-The healing of Abel from his motorcycle accident.
-The good progress of the school construction.
-For the miraculous divine intervention when a little boy that came to find water for his family went up to the second floor and jumped down to test his own athletic ability. Somehow he was safe and did not even get a slice of injury. He was corrected enough to not try it again and his fellow kids do not follow his example.
- For the little rain that cooled the ground down to grilling heat. 43C (109F) under the shade.
- The second term that passed well.
- For the end of public teachers and health agents strike.
On top of security in Mali and divine guidance and wisdom, we need your prayers for:
- For good health for the students, teachers, and families.
- For the third term coming next week,
- For the 9th graders national exam,
- For expansion of Grace school with the land by the school for kindergarten class and the better land for the high school (in process).
- For good continuation of the school construction.
God bless you,.
“You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.”